Celebrating the Next Phase of our Soul’s Evolution
Visioning from the Heart is not about goal-setting, or even focusing on our left-brain intellect's version of what we think we want. Our work (play) here is to tune deeply into the source of our higher power and listen to our heart's innate intelligence, combining reverence and creativity in a supportive & festive atmosphere. What's not to love?
Guidance is happening all the time. But maybe we’re not always paying such close attention. Visioning is about each of us lining up with the trajectory of our soul’s evolution as it’s happening right here and now, and extending brilliantly into the future. It expands beyond what we think we want and opens us to our higher purpose, how The Beloved, our divine nature, wants to express through us.
This is delicious work. The truth of who we really are seeps in as a love story, a very intimate unfolding that feels familiar and true all the way through. What a relief!
Joy in the Journey. In this retreat I will offer a rainbow of ways to open up to Vision, things I’ve been teaching and practicing myself (for decades!) that really work. All are juicy and inviting. This is a safe creative environment, sacred time-space. Much deep transformation can happen in a short time. Ultimately it’s all about Joy in the Journey.
WORKSHOP CONTENT DRAWS UPON THE FOLLOWING:
1) Earth wisdom. Rest and rejuvenation in nature.
2) Vision Quest Threshold ceremony. Talking staff council. Deep listening.
3) Heart. Gratitude. Appreciation. Intending and allowing. Breathing.
4) The Life Visioning Process, as taught by Michael Bernard Beckwith of “Agape.”
5) The Art of Allowing and the Emotional Guidance System
6) Music, movement, toning, harmonizing, LAUGHING. Body Chewing.
7) HeartMath skills, Beginning Aikido, Qi Gong, and Educational Kinesiology. Balancing, Centering, Practicing being an Instrument for the universal energy to flow through.
8) Journaling, intuitive writing, polaroid poetry.
9) Art fun. Drawing from the right side of the brain. Collage-making.